The Adams model AD360 is an extremely rugged, compact and lightweight hand held metal detector that is very easy and comfortable to use. It has a detection area that is the entire length, circumference and tip of the detection probe, offering the user a very efficient and fast way of carrying out a search procedure in any weather or challenging environment, yet small and light enough to wear on the belt. Designed for law enforcement, correctional and general guarding applications.
• Small and lightweight. Fits into small belt holster or is small enough to fit in the pocket.
• Requires no adjustments for use.
• Detection area that is the entire length, circumference and tip of the detection probe.
• Detects all metals.
• Single on/off button (push/latch-push/release power) when the button is pushed into the ON position a green LED flashes, indicating that the unit is powered and in the ON mode.
• Silent vibration alert only when metal is detected, enabling the user a safer more tactical advantage.
• Rugged all weather construction, ideal for use in extreme conditions and environments (IP67)
• The battery compartment is located at the back of the detector and has a screw cap, similar to that of a standard flash light.
• Powered by a single standard 9 Volt battery - Extended use between battery changing or charging.
Operating Frequency: 20Khz
Length (including probe): 24cm (9.3 inches) (Including battery cap)
Diameter: Probe end: 2.5cm (0.98 inches)
Handle End: 4.4 cm (1.73 inches)
Weight: 219grams (7.75 Ounces) Including Battery
Power source: 1 x 9 volt block alkaline or rechargeable battery
Alarm indicator: Vibration alarm (in handle)
Power indicator: Green colored flashing LED
Search sensor: Detection area that is the entire length, circumference and tip of the detection probe
Sensitivity: 0.5 grams
Minimum Battery Life: Standard 9Volt Alkaline MN1604): 400 hours. Optional Rechargeable NiMh: 80 Hours
Power Operation - On/Off: Rugged pushbutton latching switch
Ingress protection (dust and moisture protection and resistance): IP67
Case construction: High impact ABS with rubberized handle grip
Tested and approved to EEC EN5008-1 Table 1. EN50082-1 Table 1:1.1 Radiated Emissions: Conforms to international standards: CE mark lEC, NILEC, FCC, FAA. Medically tested and approved No risk to persons with pacemakers or pregnant women. No interference to magnetic recorded material.
Warranty: 24 months Limited warranty